1. Carry out the policies and procedures of United Family Hospital. In charge of nursing department o fthe Center. Ensures the quality of care provided to patients. Coordination between nurses, and physicians as well as other departments.
2. Nursing staff scheduling, assignment and evaluation
3. Nursing workflow planning and execution.
4. Establish standard of care in the center
5. Works out and improve the relevant policies and procedures according to the clinical needs
6. Maintain the quality of daily nursing.
7. Ensure hospital policies and procedures are carried out properly.
8. Interact and promote relationships between staffs and other departments.
9. Coordinate with the different department and assit the GM in achieving the overal goal of the center.
10. Quick and efficient response to unusual issues
11. Overall evaluation for nurses working behavior and attitude
12. Allocate nursing staff reasonably depends on workload
13. Assess department nursing staff clinical competence
14. Work as register nurse whenever necessary
15. Responsible for nursing staff performance review/update job description accordingly.
16. To hold the nurse’s monthly meeting and keep records
17. Arrange case presentations to share clinical experiences and professional information.
1. Minimum Education Requirement- bachelor degree in nursing
2. Minimum Experience Requirement- > 10 years working experience in nursing. . Nursing leadership experience preferred.
3. Licensing Needed – RN in China.
4. Excellent interpersonal communication skill in both English and Chinese
5. Excellent clinical skills.
6. Excellent leadership and management skills.
7. Excellent staff teaching /training skills.
8. Very willing and dedicate to work.
9. Competence to response unusual cases.
10. Understand health bureau policies
11. Understand United Family Hospital’s policies and procedures
12. Efficient nursing knowledge in general